Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,961 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by  bill 14 hours, 44 minutes ago.

• Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 1,962 total)
  • bill – 14 hours, 44 minutes ago

John – Please add my email address to your list for more info etc. post DMC. Thank you.

wrightw9@gmail.com

bettysue@tampabay.rr.com – 4 days, 10 hours ago

John, yes I would like to be put on your email list for updates and additional info from the daily market commentary. as you requested tonight

John Jagerson  
      – 4 days, 11 hours ago

Geraldine – is it possible to capture of a screenshot of your view of the DMC? That might help us figure out what is going on.

profits4me – 5 days, 17 hours ago

Hi Wade –
    This may be my problem – not yours. However, in the past few DMCs you hosted, I am not able to see the X axis on your daily stock charts. I am in full screen mode.

I like to compare your long term trend lines with what is on my charts and normally I just jot down a couple of coordinates. Without the x axis (time line), it is hard to do that quickly.

Not a big deal but thought I would bring it to your attention. If the problem is on my end, just ignore this.

Thanks
    Geraldine

Lucio – 6 days, 20 hours ago

“Strong Job data rule out fiscal boost” (Financial Time)
    If so, do you think the $ will continue his up-trend, FXY his downtrend and that President Trump will limit the incentive plan?
    thank you for your time and always great insight
    lucio

profits4me – 1 week, 1 day ago

Hi John or Wade –
    We discussed Ford (F) on 1-3-17 but can you look at it again? Would you consider the candles on 1/4 – 1/5 a pipe top? Volume was about double the average volume. Confirmation of a lower close on 1/6 is borderline – only down $0.01. What would you consider to be the prevailing trend leading into this candlestick pattern?

Thank you!
    Geraldine

Pawan – 1 week, 3 days ago

HI John,
    Would you please look at NUGT today? Do you think it has bottomed out?

Roland – 1 week, 3 days ago

Do GV Fundamentals look lopsided because they are a penny stock?

Roland – 1 week, 4 days ago

Could we look at CETX? Their financials look good. Don’t they look solid for a penny stock? I think waiting for a pullback to 5.50 might be an entry point. they are industrial.

bmayfield – 1 week, 5 days ago

DMC,

Regarding PUK, from their website:

If you hold American Depositary Shares listed on the New York Stock Exchange, you will receive your dividends in dollars. One American Depositary Receipt represents 2 ordinary shares and therefore the UK dividend per share is multiplied by 2 and the result is then converted into US dollars at the prevailing rate.

If they pay .335 – SEMI dividends (Scottrade quote) in an IRA, and lets assume that there is no taxes withheld in the IRA, how does one calculate the NET dividend amount? Is the .335 quoted from the Scottrade website before or after the exchange rate is applied. I am assuming it is already applied. If it is not applied what is the best way to determine the loss due to the exchange rate?

Thanks.

Bruce M

Scott – 2 weeks, 2 days ago

During which time period do we see investors making adjustments to their portfolio for tax purposes… do we usually see a decline in the Market at the beginning of the year because of this?…. and finally can we review the dogs of the Dow investment Theory?… Thanks

james – 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Hi wade I looked over the video you suggested it didn’t really explain anything about the skew tool in Scottrade elite. can you please go over it in one of your strategy sessions or market commentaries.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  james.
    profits4me – 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi Wade –
    Can you discuss the reason why retail stocks are tanking today (at least through 12:30pm eastern time)? Hopefully, I will figure it out before the DMC but curious what you think.

Thanks –
    Geraldine

Peteybird1 – 3 weeks, 3 days ago

If you have time, and it’s within the scope of the DMC, could you talk about stocks “filling the gap?” I’m looking at CYH, but any stock would do. CYH filled the small gap in Nov, and sold off (not drastically, but it has been heading South East since then) If CYH manages to get into the larger gap from Oct is there a natural resistance level somewhere in the gap, or should it be plain sailing until it reaches the top of the gap? Thanks for you help. Peter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.