Learning Markets, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Learning Markets, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials;
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Learning Markets, LLC’s web site;
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Learning Markets, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Learning Markets, LLC’s web site are provided “as is.” Learning Markets, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Learning Markets, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information contained in this web site is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific user.
The commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations presented on this web site represent the personal and subjective views of the author and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Nothing on this web site shall be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
4. Risk Disclosure
Trading stocks, options, futures and foreign currencies carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work for as well as against you. Before deciding to invest in stocks, options, futures and foreign currencies you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with stocks, options and foreign currencies trading, and should consult with your own personal financial advisor and conduct your own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer, prior to making any investment decisions.
In no event shall Learning Markets, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Learning Markets, LLC’s web site, even if Learning Markets, LLC or a Learning Markets, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Learning Markets, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Learning Markets, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Learning Markets, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Learning Markets, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Learning Markets, LLC reserves the right to monitor any and all information transmitted or received through the LearningMarkets.com web site. Learning Markets, LLC in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, may review, censor or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information which Learning Markets deems inappropriate.
Learning Markets, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Learning Markets, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Learning Markets, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this web site:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation
You also agree not to:
- Harass any members of this web site;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this web site or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this web site;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature; and,
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems.